Event is FINISHED
BE SERENADED BY NATHAN SYKES AND NING BAIZURA ALL NIGHT LONG!
An Evening With Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura
Nathan Sykes, previously from the boy band The Wanted is coming back to Malaysia to meet his fans on the 20th of June 2017 at Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur! Coupled with Malaysia's top pop & R&B singer Ning Baizura, you're in for a night of your life! Enjoy performances by both Nathan & Ning while you dine on a 3-course meal prepared by the chefs at Le Meridien.
The Album Bundle* includes:
- 1 "Unfinished Business" album
- 1 Autograph Pass (Autograph session will be on 19th June 2017)
- 1 Entry pass to "An Evening With Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura"
- A 3-course dinner during the show at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur for 1 pax
*Limited to 90 pax ONLY
Dress Code: No Black Tie (Formal wear)
For more information, stay tuned to Universal Music Malaysia Facebook Page.
- Each purchase of the "Album Bundle" comes with one (1) Nathan Sykes' "UNFINISHED BUSINESS" album, one (1) Autograph pass (Autograph session will be on 19th June 2017), one (1) Entry pass to "An Evening With Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura" & one (1) 3 course meal at Le Meridien KL during the show.
- You will receive a QR code upon the confirmation of your purchase from Peatix. This QR code will be needed in order to enter the venue and redeem your album and entry pass.
- Your QR code is retrievable on iOS and Andriod devices, or on your web browser upon purchase confirmation from Peatix.
- Please redeem your purchased "Album Bundle" at SEGi College Subang Jaya on 19th June 2017 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm for the Autograph Session. Your proof of purchase will be required for album redemption.
- For those who are unable to attend the Autograph Session at SEGi College Subang Jaya on the 19th June 2017, you can redeem the "Album Bundle" at Le Meridien KL, Clarke Ballroom, Level 6 on 20th June 2017 from 4.00pm onwards. Your proof of purchase will be required for album redemption.
- DO NOT upload or share a photo of your QR code with anyone or on any of your social media platforms to avoid fraud or duplication.
- Each QR code can only be used once. If the QR code has already been scanned once, it will no longer be valid.
- Please ensure that all parties are present before entering the venue using your QR code.
- Door opens at 7:00PM.
- One person limited to four (4) "Album Bundle" per transaction only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each entry pass admits one person only.
- All entry pass holders agree to be bound by the rules and regulations set by the organizer of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change all or any part of the event at any time without incurring any liability for loss or hardship.
- Entry pass holders, in their act of attending this event, agrees to assume all responsibilities personally for all the risks and dangers incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event in and/or around the venue.
- All entry pass holders shall follow all instructions given by the authorized personnel of the organizer.
- Upon purchasing this bundle, entry pass holders agree to be searched for any prohibited items, including but not limited to weapons, illegal substances, recording devices, food & drinks.
- No photos & video are allowed without the prior written consent from the organizer.
- No backpacks or bags (larger than A4 size) are allowed at ALL the events. There will be bag checks upon entering all the event venues as well.
- The event description was updated. Diff#252866 2017-06-09 04:05:23
Add to Calendar
Tue Jun 20, 2017
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- Le Meridien, Kuala Lumpur, Clarke Ballroom, Level 6.
An Evening with Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura Album Bundle + Beef Meal SOLD OUT RM250.00 An Evening with Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura Album Bundle + Fish Meal SOLD OUT RM250.00 An Evening with Nathan Sykes and Ning Baizura Album Bundle + Vegetarian Meal SOLD OUT RM250.00
- Venue Address
- Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Universal Music Malaysia1,291 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?